I Was Lost In The Deep Chasm Of The Underworld

on Saturday, May 21, 2011.

Oh, you guys, I am so, SO sorry I haven't updated this blog in months! OK, it hasn't really been months, considering it has only been a month and a half. But It felt like months. (Seriously, I feel like I`m ALWAYS saying that. I'll do my best updating this blog from now on, I promise. Just as long as I don't have anything hectic.)

The thing is, I was so busy with my mid-years in the past month, I just didn't have the time to post anything on here. But of course I still tweeted on a regular basis!
So, you'll think by now, 'What? You were in the Underworld?'
I was in imaginary Underworld, while reading Abandon. I FINALLY BOUGHT IT!!!!(OK, that was more than a week ago, but who cares!! I BOUGHT ABANDON!!!)

I haven't finished it yet! But I will, soon!
(and I'll probably do a short review of it when I do!)
While some people may say that today is the day of rapture, obviously, it is not, because it is already 11:03pm here as I am typing this. Unless, of course, it will be happening in that hour.
Well, whatever. This kind of stuff always turns out to be wrong anyway.
Because I already know that the whole 'end of the world' thing's fake, I didn't spend time worrying about it at all. Instead, I was busy watching MOVIES(basically what I`m doing all the time!).

Lots and lots of them.

Including:

1. The Tale of Despereaux


You see that rat dressed in green over there? He's the bad guy. Watch out for him!

The Tale of Despereaux is about a rat called Roscuro, who accidently ruins the Royal Soup Day(that's what they call it. The day where everyone drinks the soup made by the royal cook) by accidentally falling into the Queen's soup after she takes her first sip, after smelling the sweet aroma of the soup being prepared in the kitchen, which led him to the banquet room, where the queen is. The Queen then dies of a heart attack. (Yeah. She actually did.)

Roscuro felt really bad about it, because...he was a kind-hearted rat! And wanted to find the Princess to ask for her forgiveness.
Somewhere in between, Despereaux Tilling was born. And he met Roscuro, too! Together, they went on a beautiful adventure, one to seek for forgiveness, and the other to....

That's all I`m saying. Partly because I don't want to give out too many spoilers, and the other because I`m running out of time. (My Mom gets all cranky if I don't follow her when-to-sleep timings.)

Despereaux Tilling! Well, when he was a baby of course. ISN'T HE CUTE???!!!! I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE HIM SO BADLY!!

2)From Prada To Nada

Alright, this movie was SO sweet! Perfect for all of you hopeless romantics out there!

3)Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Furious Five

4)Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special

(Both to get me ready for KUNG FU PANDA 2!!! AHHHHH!! I LOVE PO!!!)

I also rewatched movies like A Cinderella Story(It's probably my sixth time watching it!) and Transformers(SO AWESOME!)--just getting ready for the third installment, Transformers: Dark of the Moon!!

OK, I have to stop here before someone gets cranky.

More next time!

Love,

Chasina

No Responses to I Was Lost In The Deep Chasm Of The Underworld

Leave a Reply